KETOGENIC PROTEIN POWDER
The industry’s first high fat protein powder
Powered by the patent pending KETOFUELzero-carb fat blend of MCTs and Coconut Oil
Ketogenically structured 1:1 calorific ratio of Protein:Fat
Whey Isolates – Only source
Designed to support a nutritionally fat-adapted state.
Supports varied LCHF protocols from glucogenic diets to ketogenic diets
Ideal for ketogenic athletes
Quick energy benefits from MCTs and anti-inflammatory benefits of Coconut oil
*Discounts apply on respective websites
Nutritional Ketosis is a metabolic state where the body chooses stored FAT over blood glucose to fulfill all of its energy demands.
FAT BURNING ON KETOSIS
On a ketogenic diet, your entire body switches its fuel supply to run almost entirely on fat. Insulin levels become very low and fat burning increases dramatically. Over 20 scientific studies of the highest caliber show that compared to other diets, ketogenic diets result in more effective Fat loss*.
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE ON KETOSIS
Ketogenic diets can greatly increase physical performance* by giving you direct access to your extensive bodyfat stores. The body’s supply of stored carbohydrates (glycogen) only lasts for a couple of hours of intense exercise, or less. Which is what leads most runners to hit the wall (also called bonking). But your fat stores carry enough energy to easily last you for weeks or even months. Scientists now believe that Ketogenic diets may be the perfect solution for extreme endurance athletes such as Triathletes, Ultra-Marathoners and even Recreational Runners.
KETOWHEY is the latest innovation from the NEUCORP Group. KETOWHEY is a protein designed to support a nutritionally keto-adapted state. With a combination of MCTs & Coconut Fat powders combined with the finest quality Whey Protein Isolates in a ketogenically structured 1:1 calorific ratio, KETOWHEY may be your perfect companion when on a Ketogenic diet.
KETOWHEY is powered by the patent pending KETOFUEL®. KETOFUEL® is a breakthrough fat powder with ZERO CARBS# innovated and mastered by the researchers at INNOVERTUS Nutrition Technologies PLC, Neucorp’s Research & Development arm.
- 1. What is KETOWHEY ?
- KETOWHEY is a protein designed to support a nutritionally keto-adapted state. Using a unique fat complex of MCTs & Coconut Oil combined with the finest quality Whey Protein Isolates in a ketogenically structured 1:1 calorific ratio, KETOWHEY may be your perfect companion when on a Ketogenic diet. KETOWHEY provides 25 grams protein per serving from Whey Protein Isolates which is the only protein source. It also provides 12.2 grams of Fat per serving thus maintaining 1:1 Fat-Protein calorific ratio which is suitable for Keto-adapted state.
- 2. How is KETOWHEY different from other whey proteins?
- KETOWHEY is industry’s first ketogenic protein powder, scientifically engineered to support a nutritionally keto-adapted state.
- Supports varied Low Carb High Fat protocols from ketogenic to paleo diets
- Powered by the patent pending KETOFUEL Zero-Carb fat blend of MCTs and Coconut Oil.
- Whey Isolates – Only source
- 1:1 calorific ratio of Fat:Protein to support a ketogenic or gluconeogenic diet.
- 25g Whey Protein and 12.2g Ketofuel Fat Complex in each serving.
- PROCEL standard full transparency label including Total Sugars and not just “Added Sugar” (added sugar is table sugar). No Artificial colors or flavors. Sweetened with Stevia.
- 3. What are the Protein and Fat sources in KETOWHEY?
- KETOWHEY uses Whey Protein Isolates as the only protein source
- Whey Protein Isolate is a fast –acting protein & the body digests it within 30 minutes of consumption, this property helps to repair damaged muscle tissue & aids faster recovery
- KETOWHEY contains KETOFUEL - MCT and Coconut oil powder blend as the fat source
- 4. What is Ketofuel?
- KETOFUEL® is a breakthrough fat complex with ZERO CARBS* innovated and mastered by the researchers at Neucorp. Most oils which are converted to powders have about 30% Carbohydrates in it. KETOFUEL uses zero carb Fat Blend of MCTs and Coconut oil.
- 5. What are MCTs and how are they beneficial?
- Medium Chain Triglycerides are a form of saturated fatty acid that. MCTs are extracted from coconut and/ or palm kernel oils and have a chain length of 6 to 8 carbon atoms. They are digested easily and sent directly to your liver, where they have a thermogenic effect and the ability to positively alter the metabolism. MCTs are burned by the body for energy, or “fuel,” instead of being stored as fat.
- MCTs have numerous health benefits :
- Instant source of energy
- Increases Metabolism
- Optimal Ketone production
- Preferred energy source for the brain
- Directly utilized by the muscles
- 6. What is the benefit of consuming coconut oil?
- Coconut oil is high in healthy saturated fats that have different effects than most other fats in the diet. Coconut oil can boost fat burning and provide the body and brain with quick energy. Some known benefits of coconut oil are -
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Lauric acid (C12) combats harmful bacteria, virus, fungi and parasites
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports weight management
- 7. What is the significance of adding coconut oil & MCTs in KETOWHEY?
- Coconut oil is a great source of MCTs and is also rich in Lauric Acid (C12) which is a long chain fatty acid. Both Coconut oil and MCT oil have their own benefits. MCTs are easy to digest, quick source of energy, they aid ketone production and are fuel for the brain. Coconut oil is having anti-inflammatory properties and it also helps in building immunity by combating harmful bacterial, viral, fungal and parasite infections. Thus consumption of both Coconut oil and MCTs is highly recommended.
- 8. Is KETOWHEY suitable for consumption for vegetarians?
- 9. What is the ideal time to consume KETOWHEY & is it easy to digest?
- Ketowhey can be consumed immediately post exercise. It can also be consumed any time of the day when you want to ingest quality calories.
- 10. Can KETOWHEY be consumed in Milk or water?
- Ideally have KETOWHEY with water for fast absorption. Addition of milk can slow down the absorption speed. Milk will contribute to Lactose which may push you out of Ketosis.